Pages

Saturday, September 3, 2016

A Special Labor Day Weekend Sale!

Just For YOU!

I have put 3 of my products on sale for this entire weekend just for YOU!
Click the image.https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/When-I-Grow-Up-Career-Writing-Opinion-Writing-Add-a-Photo-Too-Cute-676068

The 1st one is in honor of Labor Day. It's my "Career Writng Template".  It's a writing template for "what you want to be when you grow up".

I love using this with an actual photo of the child dressed up so they look like they are actually working at their future job.
Click any of the images.https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/When-I-Grow-Up-Career-Writing-Opinion-Writing-Add-a-Photo-Too-Cute-676068

I even put in a cool background by just Google imaging a scene for their backdrop. 

This makes a GREAT bulletin board for Back-to-School-Night or even for Open House later in the spring.

The 2nd one is also in honor of Labor Day. It's my American Flag Writing Template.
Click the image.

You can use this to write about any national holiday or national symbol. 
Click the image.

I loved having my students illustrate their favorite national symbol and they write about it.
If they color in the background of the area where the stars should be blue, and color in the blank lines between the writing red, they look like American flags. 
Click the image.

Cute, right?
Click the image. 

Click the image above.

It comes with all kinds of great stuff to help you start off every year. 

Check it out and grab one, by CLICKING HERE, while it's on sale.

I hope you have a wonderful holiday weekend and that you also grab the 20 FREEBIES that are in my TpT Store!

CLICK HERE to find your 20 FREEBIES.



0 comments:

Post a Comment