Pages

Saturday, November 25, 2017

Sharing The FUN With Teachers Across The USA

So Grateful To Get To Share:

How many ways can you compose to five?
Click the image to see this activity set. 
I love getting to meet teachers across the country and share my message:
"Keep the FUN in the FUNdamentals!"
Adding FUN to EVERY Standard.

That is why I'm thrilled to be able to travel across our country and present workshops for teachers. 

All set up and ready to share!
My favorite ones are the "Make & Take" sessions where teachers get to experience hands-on activities that they can take back to their classrooms. 

Hands-On Learning!
Below, you will find a list of the conferences I scheduled for this year. 
I present on ELA, Math, Social Studies, Science, Inquiry Based Learning, Questioning Strategies, Centers, and Keeping "Play" in Your Kindergarten Day!

Try to catch me, if you can, and experience a day of learning and inspiration. 
And I can bring all of this to your school too!
And be sure to check out any added events like this Blogger Bash Pajama Party at the CA Kindergarten Conference last year
 CLICK HERE for more info 
about this great conference. 
We had prizes, music, food, and tons of Make & Take tables.This year, they are hosting an "X-STREAM" event where you will be ableto participate in STREAM activities!

If you want me to present at your school or district, just email me and we can make it happen. 
kfundamentals@gmail.com
If you can't make it to a conference, I can come to you!

You can also book professional development for your school or district and find more conferences at SDE's website. Just CLICK HERE
I get to work with the BEST!

My 2017 Conferences:

Jan 13-15        CA Kindergarten Assoc: PK1     Santa Clara, CA
Jan 23-24        TN Pre-K - K Teachers                Franklin, TN
Feb 2-3            CA Conf for Pre-K, TK, & K      Sacramento, CA
Feb 24-25        So CA Kindergarten Conf           Pasadena, CA
Feb 27             New Jersey Conf for K                Atlantic City, NJ
Feb 28             New Jersey Conf for Pre-K         Atlantic City, NJ
July 20,           "I Teach K!"                                 Las Vegas, NV
Nov. 2-3,         Tennessee Conf for K Teachers   Franklin, TN



0 comments:

Post a Comment